You’ve found yourself wandering in to this Open Door Fellowship and now you’re wondering, “How do I fit? Connect? Hear more?” These are all the right questions and we want to meet you to help answer them. We recommend that you start with:
- CONNECT 2 DINNER. Held twice a year, this dinner on us gives you a chance to sit down with some of the leadership of ODF and hear more about us, and let us get to know you too. See calendar events schedule listed on the right for the next dinner.
- NEWCOMER’S CLASS. A 4-week Sunday morning class where, through interaction with church leadership, you will gain insight into the family we call ODF, our history and our commitment to you, as well as begin relationships with others in the class. View upcoming classes in the sidebar of this page.
- THE CURE. A class based on the book The Cure by John Lynch, Bruce McNicol and Bill Thrall that captures the principles taught at Open Door about God’s grace, how He sees us, and how we can experience a real relationship with Him and others when we are true-faced.
- AFTERCURE. A 4-week class directly following “The Cure” class that gives more time to hash out principles learned in “The Cure” class.
- ESSENTIALS. An 8-week class discussing the 10 essentials of Open Door Fellowship, why we have them, and why they are essential to this fellowship.
Read more about ODF doctrine & essentials on the About Us page.
ODF also has ongoing class communities for various seasons of life:
C’est la Vie: 20ish-30ish Meets in H-1 9am Sundays
This class is geared toward new beginnings of marriage and starting a family, though it is not exclusive to married with children. Topics include relationships, reconciliation, the realities of living life in Christ as a father, spouse, parent, etc.
This Crazy Life: 35ish-55ish Meets in H-1 11am Sundays
This class is for singles or marrieds in a stretching and maturing season of their lives. Relationships, healing, parenting teens, and other topics are taught in this community class.
Transitions: 50s & up Meets in E-2 9am Sundays
This class is for singles and marries who are in a reinvesting season of life. Often empty-nesters and parenting adult children, this class rotates through Bible study and topical studies related real-life experiences for this age group.
These classes will give you the best introduction to our church family. Check out our Sunday class schedule (Services at 9am & 11am) for start dates, and other Sunday classes that may fit your life-season.