Children’s Ministries is a safe community where God’s Truth is taught through His Word and His Love is experienced through relationships.
Children’s Ministries has classes from infants through 5th grade. Please see Sunday Classes to view times and rooms!
Have you registered your children (infant – 5th grade) at ODF yet? Register below:
A note from the Children’s Pastor:
As men and women who long to glorify God, we understand the importance of growing and maturing in our faith, and the same can be said for children. Our purpose is to introduce them to the love and saving grace of God and then cultivating that relationship. We do that through the process of discipleship – intentionally investing in the children’s lives with the truths of Scripture through our teaching, activities, and small groups.
In order for this to become a reality, we need adults willing to invest in our children. This means directing our minds from a “child care” perspective to a “discipleship” state-of-mind. Everything that is done in the classroom is for the intent purpose of building up these kids in Christ. Can you believe that these little ones who have put their faith in God completely embody the Holy Spirit?? That same power that comes from the Spirit that lives in you and me lives in them! Incredible! Would you prayerfully consider spending an hour on Sunday mornings investing in the lives of these kids?
To know more, please contact me: email@example.com.
– Brian Dario, ODF Childrens Ministries Pastor
Be our friend on Facebook HERE
Learning by age…
- RELATIONSHIP OF GRACE: Is always the context from which we will disciple the children at ODF.
- THE BIBLE: Is God’s Love Letter to us, Is Living and Active, and Is always true.
- THE GOSPEL: Is the Good News of Jesus’ life, death on the cross, and resurrection to new life is His free gift of forgiveness and freedom from sin.
- OUR IDENTITY: Is Christ’s Righteousness received through Salvation and is the declaration of Christ’s complete and unchanging forgiveness.
- WORSHIP: Is our response to the Gospel and includes: -Prayer -Reading God’s Word -Baptism -Taking Communion -Loving and Serving others -Giving -Singing, Dancing, Art, Music -Sharing the Gospel
Your child’s safety is important to us. Here are just a few ways we actively protect the children at Open Door Fellowship:
- New volunteers participate in a background check process.
- At least 2 adults are in a classroom at all times.
- Volunteers are known by our ministry team.
- Leaders are coached in class procedures and safety.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our children’s Pastor:
Childrens Pastor: Brian Dario