A not for profit organization. All financial gifts are tax deductible. Checks made payable to: “Open Door Fellowship Benevolence Fund.” Scroll down for TAX CREDIT details
The Open Door Fellowship Benevolence Fund exists to extend support and meet needs within the fellowship and the neighboring community (scroll down to see tax credit details). We offer:
FOOD BANK DETAILS
How we Fund it:
- Open Door Fellowship Benevolence Fund is funded from our fellowship.
- Having a balance allows us to respond in generosity to those coming to us with significant needs.
- As a not for profit organization, all of your financial gifts are tax deductible.
- Annually, up to $800 of your financial support to Open Door Fellowship Benevolence Fund is eligible for the Arizona Working Poor Tax Credit (now called the Credit for Donations made to Qualifying Charitable Organizations) (SEE TAX CREDIT). Gifts must be made in the form of check or cash. Checks: Pay to the Order of: Open Door Fellowship Benevolence Fund.
Current Arizona tax code allows for charitable donations of up to $800 per married taxpayers filing jointly and up to $400 per taxpayer filing as single to be redirected to a qualifying charity and returned to the taxpayer not as a deduction but as a tax credit!
Taxpayers filing in Arizona have the unique opportunity to actually redirect a portion of the state tax dollars they already pay into charitable channels at no additional financial cost to themselves!
Open Door Fellowship Benevolence Fund is a qualified charitable organization under the state charitable tax credit program.
- You don’t need to itemize to take advantage of this credit!
- The credit allowed for married taxpayers is $800
- For single taxpayers the allowed credit is $400
For more information and tax forms see the Arizona Department of Revenue Website or call (602) 255-3381.
Donors who use this tax credit may also qualify for other Arizona tax credit programs. We are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization making donations eligible for appropriate tax deductions on state and federal taxes. The Qualifying Charitable Organization Code for ODF is 20568. This code will be used for your tax credit records.
The Open Door Fellowship Benevolence Fund does not offer legal or tax advice. Always check with a qualified and licensed professional regarding all matters related to tax or legal issues. Information can be found at the Arizona Department of Revenue website www.revenue.state.az.us under Refunds & Credits or by calling Tax Payer Assistance at 602 255 3381.