OPEN DOOR FELLOWSHIP CHURCH
Open Position: Maintenance Worker/Landscaper
Position Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 11/28/2018
Salary: 20 hours/week ($16.80/hr.)
Maintenance Worker/Landscaper Position Description
Open Door Fellowship (ODF) Church is seeking a part-time position to perform facility maintenance tasks including landscaping activities, door and window repairs, painting, minor electrical and plumbing repairs, and other maintenance tasks. This position is not expected to perform janitorial duties.
- Maintain landscaping of facility grounds, including mowing grass, trimming trees, blowing of debris, maintain landscaping equipment, etc.
- Perform minor handyman repairs such as door and window repairs, flooring installation/repairs, install/remove wall displays, etc.
- Perform periodic painting as needed.
- Perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs such as replacing lights, replacing fixtures, unclogging drains, etc.
- Perform the set-up and tear-down of seating, tables, shade structures, etc. for ODF events.
- Perform other project-related maintenance tasks as needed.
- Work closely with supervisor to schedule/prioritize tasks to best meet the demands of the church calendar.
- A demonstrated ability to perform landscaping tasks.
- A demonstrated ability to perform handyman/maintenance tasks.
- Must be able to physically perform all tasks, including lifting and moving heavy objects over 50 pounds, work on ladders and rooftops, work in tight spaces such as under sinks for plumbing repairs, work in hot temperatures, and other physically demanding tasks.
- A demonstrated ability to work well and complete tasks independently.
How to Apply:
Please send an email with the subject line of “Maintenance Worker/Landscaper Application” to the office of ODF at email@example.com indicating your interest in the position. Please include your contact information within the email.